Oxygen & Aromatherapy  

Oxygen Bar only available at the South location

What is an Oxygen Bar?

A place to go where you can breathe up to 95% pure non-medical oxygen, mixed with various scents including aromatherapy. The air we normally breathe contains about 21% oxygen with the other 79% being nitrogen, argon and other trace gasses. The oxygen bar provides between 90% and 95% oxygen allowing the user to breathe 4 to 5 times the normal amount of oxygen. Oxygen bars give clients a refreshed feeling as well as increased energy and detoxification.

Benefits

  • Gives a deeper, darker & longer lasting tan

  • Lowers the effect of high altitude

  • Energizes you with pleasant & relaxing aroma therapy

  • Enhances workouts

  • Contributes to healthier looking skin

  • Makes you feel more alert and alive

Pricing

$1 per minute or

$7 for 10 minutes

$10 for 15 minutes

$15 for 20 minutes

$20 for 30 minutes

Unlimited for $40 a month

Unlimited with VIP membership for $20 a month

South Location and Oxygen Therapy

(719) 579-0000

3655 Star Ranch Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80906

( Star Ranch Plaza )

North Location 

(719) 282-3620

5551 Powers Center Point, 
Colorado Springs, CO. 80920